FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• How do I place an order?
Ordering is easy: use your account to log in and following the steps below.
1) Place your item(s) in the shopping cart
2) When you have finished shopping, check your order
3) Now go to order completion
4) Verify your personal details and change your delivery address if necessary
5) When all your details are correct, click the pay button
6) Select your desired payment method and click the place order button
* All stated prices include VAT
• Do you still have the right size in stock?
The stock on our website is linked to our stock. When an item in a certain size is no longer in stock online, this means that it is sold out.
• I have placed an order. When will it be delivered?
Your order will be shipped as soon as we have received your payment or approval of your payment. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail once we have received your payment and as soon as your order is shipped.
If you have ordered and paid for the order online on a weekday before 3:00 pm, this order will generally be delivered the next working day. Orders made and paid for at weekends from Fridays after 3 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays, are delivered on Tuesday by DPD.
• I have placed an order. Can I come and collect it from the head office?
No, it is not possible to collect your order from our head office.
Exchanging and returning items
• Can I exchange items?
Returned items are subject to the following conditions:
- Items can be returned within 7 working days.
- Include the packing note (or a copy) with your returned item.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, with attached labels.
- Articles must:
o not be worn or damaged;
o not be washed;
o not have been repaired by you (or an attempt to repair);
o the return shipment must be (sufficiently) stamped.
Only if all of these conditions are met, the shipment will be accepted as a return.
• I have received my order, however, I have a complaint about an item, what can I do?
We will solve the problem as soon as possible, obviously in consultation with you. The postage costs for returning an article with a complaint are initially for the account of the customer. These costs will be refunded if the complaint is found to be valid.
The clothes must be washed in accordance with the washing instructions in the garment. If you choose or have opted for a different washing method, your complaint will be found to be invalid at all times.
• Can I exchange my order or return it to the head office or to one of the other points of sale?
No, it is not possible to exchange your order or return it to our head office or to one of our other points of sale.